By Eyeplus Optometrist
What do the Computer Lenses do?
- Reduce eye fatigue and strain
- Allow the eyes to switch the focus between far and near without problems
- Relax eyes regardless of the size of the screens ( even the smaller ones)
- Provide sharp vision all day
How do Computer Lenses help the eyes?
- Provides extra focusing support with the additional power zone.
- A.V.E Technology™ by Essilor provides sharp vision via fine-tuned lens surface.
- Light Scan technology in Eyezen filter out harmful blue violet.
Who can use the Computer Lenses?
- People aged 18 to 40
- Experience eye strain and visual fatigue with reading, computer work, other near tasks
- Accommodation or convergence problems (ie. Problems with their focusing system and eye muscles)
- Pre-presbyopic (35 to 40 years old), starting to experience minor problems with reading.
Computer Lenses are customized to provide the most comfortable vision, for both far and near vision.
They are most suitable for modern life usage which helps you to maintain productivity throughout the day.
Computer lenses keep you going from morning to night and get the most of your screen life.
Contact Us or Visit Us today for more details!
Like our article? Spread the word!
For any questions, please feel free to chat with us! Just click the chat icon on bottom right of your screen. Or you may contact us HERE.